PPC MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Pay only if people click on your ads
Pay per click or paid search is an online advertising model in which you only pay for when someone clicks on your ad.
Whenever a user searches for a keyword of your choice, your ad will appear on the search engine results page.
Choose the keywords you want to advertise for
When a person searches for a keyword you selected, your ad shows up. As simple as that. If you are a coffee brewing company, you probably want to advertise for keywords such as “buy quality coffee” and “freshly brewed coffee”.
You decide how much you want to pay for each click: you set a maximum bid for click, and you will never pay more than that.
Set the reach of your campaign as wide as you want
You can choose to target a country, a city, or just the neighbourhood where your business is.
Small businesses might be interested in local PPC services and will probably target a specific region, city or neighbourhood.
Large companies implement international PPC services to target an entire country, a continent or even the whole world.
PAY PER CLICK SERVICES WITH GLOC MEDIA
Our approach to paid search advertising
PPC advertising provides highly detailed data of your spend so you can easily measure the performance of your campaigns.
We analyse these insights and act consequently aiming to continuously improve the performance of your campaigns.
The following are testimonials from our client Australia ETA Visas, a company that provides tourist and business visas for Australia, and our Spanish client HidalGas. They approached us to run pay per click campaigns on Google AdWords:
“You are already doing great job and I fully trust you. We will launch a couple of new projects with you soon”
“Good job. We are very happy with you and the performance of your campaigns. Thank you!”
Read our case study about the multimillion-dollar PPC campaign we run for Australia Visas, or read more testimonials.
PPC case study
Experience and certifications
At Gloc Media we have a vast experience in PPC management and our expertise is recognised by Google and Microsoft.
We are an official Google Partner
We also are Microsoft Advertising Accredited Professionals
We believe there is room for improvements and optimisation in almost every campaign, so this means that you could be doing more from your PPC campaigns. Make the most from your budget and maximise your ROI. Our main objective is to increase your return on investment. We will deem our work successful only if you are happy with the results.
PPC setup and management process
In order to setup your campaign, or to optimise an existing one, we need firstly to understand your business.
1. Goals. We will work closely with you to understand the needs of your business and the objectives of your website: it is essential to set very clear objectives for your site, so that we can build an action plan and then measure the results.
2. Keyword research and setup. Once we know where we want to get, we will build the campaigns. We will perform a keyword research selecting only terms that are highly relevant to your business, and then distribute them into different groups, called Ad Groups. It is vital to have a good start: having an adequate structure and distribution of keywords is half of the work for an optimal performance.
3. Ad copy creation. Our experienced copywriters will create multiple ads for each of your keyword groups, and keep testing different ads throughout the time, in order to get optimal results.
4. Bidding strategy. An appropriate bidding strategy that is suitable for your business and industry will be put in place. We will take into account many factors to select the ideal bids, such as the competition of the industry, your budget, etc.
5. Ongoing management. We will closely monitor your campaign during the first hours and days once we launch it, and keep testing continuously for optimising its performance and increase your ROI.
We have a deep knowledge of everything concerning PPC, and are passionate about every channel or platform that works under a PPC model, such as Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing & Yahoo! Network, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn or Google Shopping.
Pay per click advertising is a strategy that can be adopted in isolation, but it is highly advisable to consider it as part of a wider, multi-channel approach, being part of a general integrated search strategy, as it will have a stronger effect and will add more value to your overall online efforts.
PPC management across multiple channels
These are some of the most popular PPC model channels where our clients are present:
Make sure that your brand shows up on Google. With Google AdWords, you can reach customers that are specifically searching for the services that you offer.
Reach more potential customers through Google Shopping. Make sure to show up whenever a user is searching for your products on Google.
Free $10,000 in AdWords advertising every month, to promote the mission and initiatives of your charity or nonprofit. Reach donors and volunteers, attract more donations!
Target only the right people. Filter your audience by location, interests, age, profession,… It’s through thorough targeting that generates a better control over costs and allows to maximise your ROI.
Experiment the power of video. Turn your viewers into fans, and fans into customers by advertising on YouTube.
What else to consider on top of PPC services…
If you think pay per click services can help you, you should know that we provide a number of PPC-related services:
Are you a small business owner? Do you want your campaign to target only your city or neighborhood? With PPC campaigns you can easily advertise locally and set your targeting as wide as you want.
Do you manage your PPC campaigns in-house? Then you probably want to ensure you are doing things right.
Want to find out more?
For any questions you may have, get in touch and find out how we can help you. Whether you want to ask a general question about a digital marketing channel or enquire about what we can do for you, please feel free to drop us a line.
We are more than happy to help!